• Packetized equipment that can be used for injection, dosing and distribution of chemicals.
• Provided with accessories, valves, instrumentation and a control panel.
• It has installed a positive pump of displacement (Linc Milton Roy) with a motor of XP, 3/ 4 HP / 120 VAC.
• Possesses a modular pump from 1 to 8 heads.
• It has the possibility of injecting different chemicals in each head.
• Design, structural calculation and performance proved by the manufacturer.
• Build by international norms such as API, ASME, AWS, NACE, ASTM, and AISC.
• There are two models of the standard skid in function of the pump´s position (superior or inferior) and a two levels model with 4 tanks in the superior level.
• We are the exclusive representatives of the 80% of the elements used for the skids manufacture.
• All the chemical injections systems have a one year warranty for manufacturing defects.
• There is the option of adding or omitting some of the standard skid´s elements, in order to modify its characteristics and its level of automation.
It divides in 2:
1. Standard chemical injection system
2. Two levels chemical injection system
1. - Standard system of chemical injections
This standard injection skid can manage up to 8 different types of chemicals (incrustation inhibitor, scales, corrosion inhibitor, antifoam, and demulsifying) according to the pump's heads disposition, which is perfectly anchored over a structure to facilitate its operation and maintenance.
• Linc Milton Roy pump
• Milton Roy dampener
• Stainless steel filters type Y
• Stainless steel security valves
• Stainless steel ball valves
• Stainless steel check valves
• Stainless steel tubing and accessories
• Calibration columna
• Structure with tray and cover with tri-layer system
• PUMP LOCATION: it has 2 types of skids according to the pump´s location (superior or inferior).
• OPERATION FLOW PER HEAD: 0.21 to 2.19 GPH. The heads number goes from 1 to 8 according to the client's requirements.
• DOWNLOAD PRESSURE: the pump´s nominal pressure is 3000 psig. The standard design pressure operation is up to 1000 psig, but it will depend on the necessities of our client.
• PLUNGER: 1/ 2 ceramic.
• CERTIFICATE PANEL: with direct monophasic starter.
• TOTAL EMPTY WEIGHT: 900 kg.
2.- Two levels system of chemical injection
• Injection skid of 4 different chemicals types with 4 tanks with a capacity of 800 gallons, located in the second level.
• Fast charge entries and interconnection between 2" stainless steel skids.
• Trays, 2" drainage pipelines and 4" stainless steel manifold.
• Possesses stairs access to the second level, handrail, roof and lighting.
• Grating in the first level.
• Four lifting ears in each level to facilitate the transportation of each one independently.
• It counts with level transmitters for the tanks, which can be visualized in the ground level of the equipment.
• It has a gas detecting system.
• Control panel with centralized signs for the 6 pumps ignition and turning off in an independent way. In an additional panel there are centralized analogous signs for the level transmitters, which must be read for its respective control through the PLC.
• It counts with a sound and visual alarm to control the tanks levels and the high gas concentration.
Separated in two modules to make possible airway delivery.
• PUMPS LOCATION: ground level.
• PUMPS TOTAL QUANTITY: 6 Milton Roy pumps of 8 heads each one.
• OPERATION FLOW PER HEAD: 0.21 to 2.5 GPH.
• DOWNLOAD PRESSURE: 345- 545 PSI independently regulated. 48 chemicals exits in 1/ 2".
• PLUNGER: 1/ 2" ceramic.
• PANEL: with a direct monophasic starter for each of the pumps.
• TOTAL EMPTY WEIGHT: 14500 kg.